This picture looks crazy right? Well, the story behind it is ever crazier.
While in Buenos Aires I stayed at the Park Tower Hotel. I heard screams from my room and I had no idea what was going on. After breakfast I got ready to leave the hotel and noticed that the entrance was being blocked by hotel personnel. I asked one of them “what’s going on?”, and he answered “some band is staying here and the fans are here waiting to see them. There is another exit you can use to avoid this Sir”.
I wanted to know what happening, so of course I went outside to ask the fans. As soon as I walked out there was yelling and excitement. the girls were so into it that they were apparently screaming at anything and anyone coming in or out of the hotel. I was very amused. I asked the fans “who is here, who are you waiting for?”. They all screamed “JONAS BROTHERS!”.
Look at some of the faces in the crowd. I have honestly have never seen anything like it. I had some fun out there and hyped the girls up because I felt like the hotel was trying to cramp their style and in all honesty the fans looked like they were having so much fun. I yelled out “Let’s scream for the Jonas Brothers!” and that’s when I took this picture.
Photo by Ruddy Harootian
- itsaddictive likes this
- itsonlylovenotatimebomb likes this
- valandhearts reblogged this from ruddywashere
- valandhearts likes this
- takemetotherosegarden likes this
- takemetotherosegarden reblogged this from ungiroaladerecha
- icediamondprincess likes this
- icediamondprincess reblogged this from ungiroaladerecha
- ungiroaladerecha reblogged this from reading-you
- ungiroaladerecha likes this
- reading-you reblogged this from ruddywashere
- ruddywashere posted this